Elasticsearch is a distributed search and analysis engine based on JSON which was developed to guarantee horizontal scalability, maximal reliability and simple administration. Logstash and Beats are used to deliver data in Elastic Stack. An extensible plugin ecosystem enables connection to a large variety of data sources, from Twitter to Amazon Web Services to SNMP traps, Syslog and the Windows Event Log.
For additional information about Elastic refer to the developer’s website www.elastic.co
- Support in the development of your big data strategy
- Design of your Elastic Stack
- Implementation, customization and training
- Data integration and plugin consultation
- Design and development of an analysis and reporting platform