Advantages of Azure:
Cost reductions – resulting from moving IT resources to the cloud and only paying for the time rented. The Azure services with usage-based payment can be scaled up or down at any time according to your current requirements, so that you only pay for the resources actually used. Microsoft offers minute-by-minute invoicing and guarantees an optimal value for money at all times.
The services are dynamic and scalable. Resource availability can be scaled up or down at any point in time. When an application requires additional resources – for example during peak times during the monthly payroll calculation – the needed resources can be activated automatically. When they are no longer needed, you only need to turn them off again.
Azure supports a huge number of different operating systems, programming languages, frameworks tools databases and devices.
- Consultation on the implementation of the best service and delivery model for you
- Creation of a private cloud and support for your transition to a public cloud
- Consultation hybrid cloud: Connection of a private cloud to a public cloud
- Implementation of AzureStack
- Automation of Azure resources
- Support & operational support for Azure and AzureStack
- Deployment strategy of applications in Azure
- Migration of servers, VMs and applications in Azure
- Support for your digital transformation with backend-as-a-service solutions